-->

A wrong decision destroys settlements, the instructive story of the parrot and the owl

Parriot and Owl Story

Parrioit pair
A beautiful pair of parrot got married. Both made a big deal out of their first night. Promises to stay together were made on the first night. The parrot requested to go to the picnic in the morning. They both decided to go on a picnic because the parrot was unable to reject the parrot's love.

They went on a picnic in the morning, singing, laughing, and passing by a deserted village.
The bride said, O my Lord. what's this?
Why is this city so deserted? It must have been ruled by an owl.
The parrot also supported his bride.
The owl was also sitting nearby, he heard the couple's conversation and the owl called the two parrots lovingly. He invited them to eat in his nest. The couple's could not refuse the owl's sincere invitation and accompanied the owl to his house at night.
After eating at night, both fell asleep in a soft nest made by an owl. When the parrot opened its eyes in the morning, the bride was missing.
The parrot came running to the owl who was bathing by the river. The parrot quickly recovered its breath, and spoke loudly to the owl. Where is she?
The owl said loudly, "Are you crazy?"
"My wife is missing," said the parrot.
"I think you are really mad now," said the owl. And listen, I don't know about that. You came to my house alone yesterday. There was no parrot with you. Yes, if you have called my wife your wife, I will sue you.

Hearing this from the owl, the ground came out from under the parrot's feet.
He said to the owl that you are cruel. She is my wife, you have kidnapped her. What will you sue I am going to sue you myself.

Having said this, the parrot went straight to the judge's court. The judge called the bride of the parrot and the owl together in the court. And after a two-sided hearing, the judge declared the parrot's wife as the owl's wife and handed over the bride to the owl and warned the parrot that if you falsely accuse a good man in the future, you will be imprisoned for six years.

Parrot was leaving the court with the judge's decision paper in hand and going back to his village. On the way, near the same deserted village, the owl called the parrot that why are you going alone?

The parrot said why are you sprinkling salt on my wounds? I wasn't going alone, I was going because of a bad judge's decision. If the judge's decision was not wrong, either you would have died today or I would have died. But the judge's decision was death for me.
So the owl addressed the parrot in a very low voice and said that you have accepted the judge's decision, now take your wife with you. And I did all this because I wanted to tell you that owls don't destroy settlements.

Settlements are deserted, when there is no justice in them, when judges are sold. When judges make judgments based on power. When the judge comes under the boots and writes the verdict. When judges are slaves and slaves do not have the capacity to make decisions.







Wait for code
Previous Post Next Post

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form